Thursday, February 7, 2013

Rest

Gideon Breed  *shutting down my program for the evening, I text Lucan and Tegan letting them know I'm heading to my quarters to get some rest. Stopping at the kitchen, I fill a tray with cut up fruit and vanilla yogurt along with cheese, crackers, chips and dip, then fill a large cup with iced tea* Man I love feeding that mate of mine. *Heading down the hall to our room, I feel her in my blood as I get closer to her. Opening up the door I stride in grinning with a big Ta Da, as I present her the tray*

Top of Form
Savannah Dupree *just out of a hot bubble bath I put on my favorite pair of PJ’s and climb on our bed to catch up on some of my show when I hear the door open and close. I look over to see my mate with a tray of goodies for me, smiling at him I sit up on the bed* Hey babe I didn’t expect you to come in until late, and you have goodies for me, how sweet of you!

Gideon Breed *leaning down to place the tray in front of her, and drop a kiss on her head* I thought I would surprise you babe, little snack and some cuddling with me to make your night *grinning as she looks at me with an arched brow and tosses a pillow at me*

Savannah Dupree *laughing as I toss a pillow at you* Really what is the occasion? I usually have to bribe you with sex to get you to leave your lab this early! Or are you just tired and need some rest?

Gideon Breed *Pressing my hand to my heart in an overly dramatic gesture* Breedmate, you wound me with your words. *pretending to fall dead on the bed making the food tray rattle and Savannah jump to catch her iced tea*

Savannah Dupree *moving the iced tea to the night stand then moving the tray out of the way I look at you and shake my head* You are such a bad actor but I still love you! *I lean against my pillows and take a sip of tea then grab the remote going through the DVR trying to decide which show to watch first*

Gideon Breed *chuckling at the bad acting comment, I lean in to your pillow scooching you over to lay beside you* Oh, Babe put on the singing one, you know with the mohawked bad bloke that makes me laugh

Savannah Dupree *laughing at his description of Puckerman I turn on Netflix* Ok Glee it is but if we watch I’m going back to the first season! *putting my head on your chest I start to sing along with the show while eating some fruit and yogurt*

Gideon Breed *settling back and relaxing beside my mate, looking from her to the tv and back again. I listen to her soothing voice, while running my fingers at the nape of her neck, the promise of all the wonderful things yet to come to us this night swirling in the air around us*
Bottom of Form


No comments:

Post a Comment