Missing Gid

Savannah Dupree *stretching as I wake, missing the warm feel of Gideon beside me. I remember he won’t return from the darkhaven until the systems are up and running properly. Looking to the nightstand, I see my phone blinking, grabbing it I smile when I see a text from Gideon. Accessing the message while looking at the time*hmm, he will be there for a couple more hours at least.*I head to the bathroom to jump into the shower, *turning on the water, waiting for it to heat up, I go to get something to wear. Grabbing one of my mates sweat shirts and a pair of yoga pants, a matching bra and panties set. Tossing everything on the bed then heading back to the bathroom. After finishing my hot relaxing shower I go through my daily routine and do my hair. Back in my room, I smile to myself and then I grab my cell, txt: hey babe missing you terribly so I thought I would send you a little something. Send txt: getting dressed, I head to the kitchen to get something to eat and wait for Gideon to return*
No comments:
Post a Comment