Savannah Dupree *after Elise and Micah leave I try to read some, but just can’t
get into the book, so I decide to take a hot bubble bath. I go into the
bathroom and run the water making sure it is hot so I can soak for a while.
Pouring in my favorite vanilla bubble gel and making sure I have enough to make
a lot of bubbles. I lit a scented candle then go in the bedroom to get my silk
short pj’s. Getting back just in time to turn off the water I close the door
and get undressed. Slipping into the hot water and getting my razor I begin to
shave my leg. Just as I start I realize that Gideon is behind me,
I smile to myself but I don’t turn around or speak to him. I can hear him
inhale as I lift my leg in the air and before I know it he is beside me, I look
over and smile as he takes the razor from my hand and places a kiss on my lips
as he moves his hand down to take hold of my extended leg*
Gideon Breed *Arriving
at our quarters from a night in the lab, I open our bedroom door. The aroma of
scented candles and sweet soaps sweep over me. I walk softly towards the
bathroom, dropping my shoes & jeans as I go.
The soft light coming from the crack in the door leads me forward; I hear the sound of water softly swaying in the tub. Placing my hand on the door, I push it open so I can see inside. Looking at Savannah through the sweet smelling bubbles that surround her, I watch as her beautiful breasts bob in the water, making ripples flow outwards.
The bubbles part as she lifts a long supple leg from the water to place it on the edge of the tub, stretching her long figure out beautifully*
The soft light coming from the crack in the door leads me forward; I hear the sound of water softly swaying in the tub. Placing my hand on the door, I push it open so I can see inside. Looking at Savannah through the sweet smelling bubbles that surround her, I watch as her beautiful breasts bob in the water, making ripples flow outwards.
The bubbles part as she lifts a long supple leg from the water to place it on the edge of the tub, stretching her long figure out beautifully*
Gideon Breed Stepping
into the bathroom, I know you can sense me there, but you don’t turn your
attention to me, you just continue to stretch out that leg, Then I see you lift
your hand and begin dragging a razor along it I kneel on the floor at the side
of the tub; you turn to finally look at me, a teasing smile on your face. I
lean in and gently kiss your wet knee, then take the razor from your hand Starting
at the front of your ankle I glide the razor up over your shin, covering your
knee, then onto your thigh. Using my other hand I reach over the rim and palm
your bobbing breast, fondling it, and strumming your nipple with my thumb.
Looking into your eyes, I make one more sweep over your leg with the razor,
then continue up your thigh, dropping the razor, and sliding my fingers into
your wet folds, finding your slit I penetrate you with my fingers. Finally
breaking eye contact when you close your eyes and moan, letting your body go
lax and letting your head fall back on the bath pillow Curving my fingers up on
the out stroke finding your g spot with my fingertips, I continue the probing
until your hands grip onto the sides of the tub, I call your name. Look at me
baby; I want to see your face when you come. Open your eyes Savannah.
As you struggle to keep them open and locked on mine, I feel your muscles
quivering and squeezing my hand, I quicken my rhythm, talking to you as you
climax, come on baby come for me, yes baby. Drench me. Panting and moaning as
you come back down from the pleasure ride, I strip the rest of my clothes off,
and climb in to the tub with you.
Gideon Breed Running
my hands up your body, over your breasts, I capture your face in my hands,
pulling you close, I kiss you passionately loving the red blush in your cheeks
left by the orgasm I just gave you. Loving the feel of your body all slick with
scented water. I move us towards the back of the big tub, lifting you up onto
the bath ledge, I lay you back exposing your sex to me. I climb up your to your
thighs, spreading you even wider to me, you reach down wrapping your hands into
my hair and guide me to the hot wetness where you need me to be.
Spreading your soft fleshy lips open I delve deeply into your wet folds, sucking you between my lips nibbling on the sensitive skin making you call out.
Teasing you before finding that firm ball of flesh at the top of your sex and biting down on it making you scream before I set to licking and sucking it mercilessly. Your hands tangled in my hair, as you push my mouth deeper, I penetrate you with my tongue, your hips grinding into my face as you use me for everything you need.
With your breath growing faster, your moans growing louder, your hips grinding harder; I sense you are at your limit, I stand puling your body to the edge of the tub, finding your swollen sex and thrusting hard inside you, penetrating you deeply as you grind down on me screaming out my name. Keeping up the pounding rhythm as you shatter into a million pieces in my hands
Spreading your soft fleshy lips open I delve deeply into your wet folds, sucking you between my lips nibbling on the sensitive skin making you call out.
Teasing you before finding that firm ball of flesh at the top of your sex and biting down on it making you scream before I set to licking and sucking it mercilessly. Your hands tangled in my hair, as you push my mouth deeper, I penetrate you with my tongue, your hips grinding into my face as you use me for everything you need.
With your breath growing faster, your moans growing louder, your hips grinding harder; I sense you are at your limit, I stand puling your body to the edge of the tub, finding your swollen sex and thrusting hard inside you, penetrating you deeply as you grind down on me screaming out my name. Keeping up the pounding rhythm as you shatter into a million pieces in my hands
No comments:
Post a Comment