Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Monsters

Gideon Breed  Sitting on the sofa in our quarters, Savanna’s long body stretched out across me, as we cuddle up together watching a movie. I lean down kissing her forehead, and tell her how beautiful she looks in her PJ’s. The dual laptops on the desktop in the corner catching my eye. A constant reminder that we still have so much to learn about our temporary guest Satora, and her friend Diabolus.

Top of Form
Savannah Dupree *after a nice hot shower, getting into something comfortable I go down to the kitchen for a hot mug of tea and something to snack on while I watch a movie with Gideon. Lying across him smiling at him as he tells me how he likes my pj’s. As he kisses my forehead I can see that he is distracted* Babe if anything new comes up you will know right away, Try and relax for a while. *I reach up and run my fingers through his hair knowing that will make him forget anything but me while we are together*

Gideon Breed The feel of her nimble fingers caressing my head, has me turning my full attention back to my mate. God that female can totally disarm me with a look. *taking her hand, I lift it to my face, placing a kiss into her palm* Knowing I have alarms set toping me if anything comes up, *I look at my mate* OK Babe, no work tonight, It’s just you and me and... Well who is this... Milla Jovovich? Resident Evil After Life? Really babe? *chuckling* You and your action thrillers.

Savannah Dupree *loving the way he reacts when my hands are in his hair and the way always kisses my palm* you know I love to be on the edge of my seat when I watch a movie. *grabbing my tea and taking a sip I lean back into my mate as the movie starts*Ok baby kiss me now because you may not get the chance later when the scary stuff starts to happen. And you know I need you to protect me from the monsters. *as I say it I give him a big grin just to let him know that I plan to milk the scary scenes as much as I can*

Gideon Breed *grinning down at her, I kiss her once more, Then settle in, one arm around her holding her close* but preparing for the squirming ball of energy she will be when the action starts. *Hitting play on the remote, the screen goes dark then blinks into action. *leaning in close, I whisper in her ear... Don't worry baby, I'm the only monster you ever have to worry about. *all the while keeping my ears tuned to the sound of the running laptops.. just in case*
Bottom of Form
Bottom of Form


No comments:

Post a Comment